Copyright Statement

Copyright Statement: Please do not use any of my work without my permission. If you would like to use my work for your own personal, professional or educational work, please contact me via email at mjthetruthpodcast@outlook.com. In the email, show me what podcast episode(s) you want to use, how you would use them and why you want to use them. If I approve of it, please give me the credit and tell me and show me how my work was used for your work. Please note that if my work was used without my permission, I will do everything in my power to get it removed. Do not post any of my podcast episodes on Youtube. Thank you.

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Show Notes: Episode 22: An Interview with Starr Hayes

Description: This is an interview with a woman name Starr Hayes who was friends with Michael since the late 1960s. She, along with other fans, created one of the first fan clubs of the Jacksons called Jackson Doll Productions. We discussed so many topics such as being his friend, his employees, his family, his women, his fans and the last time she communicated with him. Finally, a possible documentary that I might do on Michael. I hope you all enjoy the interview and learn some things about him.  

Michael and the Truth on Anchorhttps://anchor.fm/michaelandthetruthpodcast/episodes/Episode-21-An-Interview-with-Starr-Hayes-REVISED-e1iu0vq

Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google Podcasts

Contact

michaelandthetruth@gmail.com

Show Notes




Michael with Starr Hayes

Here is an interview Starr did in 2018 in which she talks about Michael, the Jacksons and her non-profit organization, Jackson Doll Productions. 

https://splashmags.com/index.php/2018/07/25/starr-hayes-president-of-the-jackson-fan-club-jackson-doll-productions-still-shining-bright/#gsc.tab=0

The website to Jackson Doll Productions - 

https://jacksondollproduction.com/