Copyright Statement

Copyright Statement: Please do not use any of my work without my permission. If you would like to use my work for your own personal, professional or educational work, please contact me via email at mjthetruthpodcast@outlook.com. In the email, show me what podcast episode(s) you want to use, how you would use them and why you want to use them. If I approve of it, please give me the credit and tell me and show me how my work was used for your work. Please note that if my work was used without my permission, I will do everything in my power to get it removed. Do not post any of my podcast episodes on Youtube. Thank you.

Friday, April 7, 2023

Show Notes: Episode 24: Freestyling

Description: This episode is all about what happened after the last episode. I have a lot to state. 

Michael Jackson and the Truth on Anchor: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/michaelandthetruthpodcast/episodes/Episode-23-Freestyling-e22bp85

You can listen on: Apple, Spotify and Google Podcast

Contact:

mjthetruthpodcast@outlook.com

Show notes:

Happy Belated New Year (new email, Facebook, Twitter issues)


Thriller 40 (Documentary, Nelson George, Album, The Tribute Removed, Impact)


John Branca on Social Media (My Thoughts)


MJ Biopic (My Thoughts)


Lisa Marie Presley (RIP), Stephanie Mills (Please Stop Talking) and Brooke Sheilds Documentary (Don't Care). 


Myles Frost's Last Day on MJ: The Musical Was April 2nd.


Chris Rock is Trash 


Michael Goes Viral on Social Media


What to Expect From Podcast (Six Books to be reviewed, commentaries, reviews, and ending the podcast in 2024).