Copyright Statement

Copyright Statement: Please do not use any of my work without my permission. If you would like to use my work for your own personal, professional or educational work, please contact me via email at mjthetruthpodcast@outlook.com. In the email, show me what podcast episode(s) you want to use, how you would use them and why you want to use them. If I approve of it, please give me the credit and tell me and show me how my work was used for your work. Please note that if my work was used without my permission, I will do everything in my power to get it removed. Do not post any of my podcast episodes on Youtube. Thank you.

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Show Notes: Episode 25: A Lot On My Mind

Description: I have a lot on my mind so I am going to discuss it.

Michael Jackson and the Truth Podcast:  https://spotifyanchor-web.app.link/e/Q3gHr1wUEBb

Other platforms to listen to the podcast - 

Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts

Website - http://www.michaelandthetruthpodcast.blogspot.com

Contact - mjthetruthpodcast@outlook.com

Show Notes -

Update Regarding The Podcast, Rest in Peace to Tina Turner and Scott Ross

- I have changed my mind in regards to what to do with the podcast. I also have an update regarding my laptop.

- RIP Tina Turner





- RIP Scott Ross



Toure is the Last to Talk

- Toure did an interview with The Grio (not black owned) about MJ and gave Diane (Demon) Diamond a shout out for "convincing" him that MJ was this so called "pedophile". Toure wanted people to show him evidence Michael was not a "pedophile" but instead of looking at the evidence, he blocked anyone that wanted to show him the evidence.




- Toure is a sexual predator who even apologized for it.





- Why do these hypocrites do what they do when it comes to Michael?


History 28: Thank Goodness He Did The Album

- History: Past Present and Future celebrated 28 years weeks ago. Brad Sundberg tells a lengthy story about the album.


- Michael played instruments.





June is MJ Month

- June 13th was 18 Years Since Michael was vindicated. 




- June 25th was another emotional day for the Jackson family and all of the fans.








- It never gets easier each year.


After We Celebrate MJ, The Haters Continue With the Nonsense (WR & JS trial, Michael's Killer Works)

- After we celebrated Michael, his false accusers decided to let the world know that they want to go to trial for their failed cases. The mainstream media made sure to report it.










- Why this situation is happening? Will this change the legal system? How would this effect people, especially black people in the future.







- I did some thinking about these false accusers and I think that these failures have a sick obsession with Michael that might be an unusual twisted fantasy about Michael.






- One of the false accusers (WR) really did destroy is useless career and why I think he will never have a successful career regardless of what the outcome will be with the trial.





WR was always busy so why was he claiming that MJ was "abusing" him every moment??? How is that possible when WR was barely around Michael? Also, Michael was touring, in the studio, having business meetings, working on short films. 


WR's own mother, Lynette (Joy) Robson stated that Michael was barely around them. More evidence that WR is not only a pathological liar but a stupid one. 


JS and his parents wanted Michael for themselves.






Michael's killer, Conrad Murray is working. Why I find this to be a terrible idea and that the mainstream media would rather report on this with glee and not Michael's anniversary passing?





References:

- Articles: Articles about the 14th anniversary of Michael's passing from MJVibe.com and The Chicago Sun Times. A blog post on the anniversary from Hannah Kozak. The articles regarding the civil trial information from MJVibe.com, Adivgltr.com. Scott Ross Remembered by yc.com. Tina Turner Remembered by nytimes.com

- Social Media: The Facebook post from Brad Sundberg is from his official Facebook page. The tweets from various fans and People magazine are from Twitter.com. Images of WR's bio wiki page and JR's testimony from twitter.com

- Youtube: 14 Years Michael Jackson Fan Gathering/Former Home from Greg's Vlog Show. False Accusers Go to Trial by Popcorned Planet.