Copyright Statement

Copyright Statement: Please do not use any of my work without my permission. If you would like to use my work for your own personal, professional or educational work, please contact me via email at mjthetruthpodcast@outlook.com. In the email, show me what podcast episode(s) you want to use, how you would use them and why you want to use them. If I approve of it, please give me the credit and tell me and show me how my work was used for your work. Please note that if my work was used without my permission, I will do everything in my power to get it removed. Do not post any of my podcast episodes on Youtube. Thank you.

Monday, August 31, 2020

Show Notes: Bonus Episode Number One: Review of Season One, Preview of Future Episodes and Reaction to FAQs from the Estate Executors.

Description: This episode is broken down into two parts. The first part will be a review of season one, a proper introduction and a preview of season two. The second part will be my reaction to the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate's laughable FAQs on the official website. I will not hold back.  

Michael and the Truth Podcast on Anchor:  https://anchor.fm/michaelandthetruthpodcast/episodes/Bonus-Episode-Number-One-Review-of-Season-One--Preview-of-Future-Episodes-and-Reaction-to-FAQs-from-the-Estate-Executors-eiurvh

Other platforms that you can hear the podcast: 



Google Podcasts

References: Michael and The Truth on Anchor podcast links, michaeljackson.com


Show Notes:

Part One

A Proper Introduction - 

Who am I?

How long have I been a fan of Michael Jackson?

Why do I care about him after everything that has happened?

What do I want to accomplish with this podcast?

A review of season one of Michael and the Truth Podcast. What topics that I omit from the six episodes? Why? 

Episode One: The Books I Will Not Review on the Podcast


Episode Two: Kobe Bryant Tribute With An MJ Connection


Episode Three: Random Thoughts 1


Episode Four: Random Thoughts 2


Episode Five: Random Thoughts 3


Episode Six: A Tribute to Michael


Season Two Preview - What to expect?

  • Leaving Neverland Reaction
  • The Jackson Family
  • Michael and Ladies in His Life
  • Random Thoughts 4: Things that are Bothering Me
  • Book Review: TBA
  • Possible Bonus Episode 2
Part Two

My Reaction to the executors of the MJ's Estate's answers on the FAQs section on the official Michael Jackson website. 


August 29th is MJ Day Part 2!

Happy Birthday, KING!!!